Frequently Asked Questions
What currency is your store in?
- All prices are in Canadian dollars - here is a widget to help you see what that adds up to in your local currency:
How long does it take you to ship my purchase?
- Please allow four to six weeks for shipping and handling.
- If you need something promptly, drop us a line through the contact form and we can discuss express shipping options.
The book I want is out of print!
- We try and keep everything in print, but as a very small operation, sometimes it can be a while between reprints. If there's something specific you're looking for, drop us a line through the contact form! And if you'd like to be notified whenever new things are released, sign up for the mailing list here!
How do you package my order?
- The books are shipped in padded envelopes, and any small goods like stickers and postcards are thrown in with them.
- Postcards and stickers bought solo will be shipped in small kraft envelopes.
- Posters, art prints and original comics larger than the padded envelopes are shipped in thick cardboard mailing tubes, taped up thoroughly and safely.
- Tracking is included in the shipping on original art, but not on anything else, as it jumps the shipping cost by quite a lot in some cases.
How does tracking work on my prints and originals?
- Tracking means that you'll be able to watch your package en route to you via Canada Post's website.
- Tracking is automatically included on any packages shipped within Canada.
- Tracking is automatically included on original pieces, as it also includes insurance on the package should it go missing.
What if my shipment doesn't arrive, arrives damaged, or turns out to not be what I want?
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please let me know! I'm happy to offer replacements, refunds or store credit, depending on the situation. Drop me a line through the contact form with photos of any damage or defect, and we'll work it out.
If you don't see your question answered, please reach out via the Contact form and we'll get back to you ASAP!